The Cape Coral Historical Society and Museum will host its Annual Music Festival on January 25, 2020, at Cultural Park from 11 am to 5 pm.
Formerly known as our Bluegrass Jamboree, this year’s event has been rebranded as Jammin’ in Cultural Park and will feature local acts
Signal III, Soulixer and Sheena Brook
Gates open at 11 and music begins at noon. Food trucks and vendors will be on site and, as an added bonus, the Museum will also be open to all ticket holders during the event. Jammin’ is a chance for families to gather at the Museum for an afternoon of wonderful music, great food, and fascinating history.
There are two levels of tickets available:
- VIP Tickets are $40 in advance / $50 at the gate and include a meal, dessert, two drink tickets and a seat in our VIP tent.
Advance ticket sales end January 22, 2020
- General Admission Tickets
- Adult (aged 13 and over) are $15 in advance / $20 at the gate
- Children's tickets (aged 4-12) are $5
- Children aged 3 and under are free
Buy Your Online Tickets Here!
Come celebrate with us and join the fun!